When a client uses our services, they are trusting Ellis Ross Ltd with their personal and financial information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect their information as per the Privacy Act 1993.
We need to collect your personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing advice and determine appropriate solutions for your needs
- Maintaining relevant records and advice reports
In providing our adviser services to you, you consent and give authority for us to obtain your personal information from or disclose your information to, the following parties:
- the Regulator and external compliance advisers/personnel or any service provider when implementing any of our recommendations or variations thereof and supplying products to you;
- product providers whom we have an agreement with, insurance companies, any claims investigators and claims assessors, ACC, financial institutions and any other persons or agencies deemed relevant;
- other professionals such as solicitors, accountants, and financial planners when such services are required to complement this advice, and as requested by you; any other individual or organisation where disclosure is required by law.
In providing adviser services to you, you consent to your information being used by Ellis Ross Ltd staff and administrators, product providers with whom we have an agreement, reinsurers and other companies for the purposes for which your information was collected.
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct the information that Discovery Financial Services holds about you. We will rely on you to keep us informed of any changes to all of your contact details and any other personal information.
If you wish to obtain access to or correct the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.